Ruth Fenisong Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a corrected typescript for a book titled Boy Wanted, written by Ruth Fenisong.
- circa 1964
- Fenisong, Ruth (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Ruth Fenisong was born in 1904 and died in 1978 in New York. She is best known for her detective and crime novels, including the Captain Gridley Nelson series.
Language of Materials
The collection contains one typescript for a children's book written by Ruth Fenisong.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Nassau (Bahamas) -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ruth Fenisong Collection, circa 1964
- Larry Peterson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2018: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library