Judy Piussi-Campbell Papers
Scope and Contents
Judy Piussi-Campbell's materials include a batik on cloth, an ink study with hand-printed text and 8 ink and watercolor studies with hand printed text, related to two picture books illustrated by Piussi-Campbell.
- circa 1967-circa 1968
- Piussi-Campbell, Judy (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Judy Piussi-Campbell illustrated several books for children in the 1960s and 1970s.
Language of Materials
Judy Piussi-Campbell's papers contains illustrative materials for two picture books illustrated by Piussi-Campbell.
Collection guide arranged alphabetically by title.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The collection is a gift from Judy Piussi-Campbell.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Crocodiles -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Picture books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- batik art Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- watercolors (paintings) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Judy Piussi-Campbell Papers, circa 1967-circa 1968
- Lois Steer, March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- October 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library