Audrey Preissler Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains an ink drawing for the children's book What Would You Do?, illustated by Audrey Preissler.
- circa 1962
- Preissler, Audrey, 1932- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Audrey Preissler illustrated the children's book What Would You Do? in 1962.
Language of Materials
No linguistic content; Not applicable
Audrey Preissler's collection contains one original ink drawing for a children's book.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Audrey Preissler Collection, circa 1962
- Lois Steer
- April 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- October 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library