Susan R. Nevil Collection
Scope and Contents
Susan R. Nevil collection contains illustrative material related to the title The Picture Story of the Middle East, published in 1956 and illustrated by Susan R. Nevil, including illustrations, separations, and a dummy.
- circa 1956, undated
- Nevil, Susan R. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Susan R. Nevil is the author and illustrator of the children's nonfiction book The Picture Book of the Middle East, published in 1956.
Language of Materials
The collection contains illustrative material for a children's book by Susan R. Nevil.
- Authors -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Color separation (technique) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Middle East -- Description and travel -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Susan R. Nevil, circa 1956, undated
- Karen Bauer, March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- September 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library