Albert A. Likhanov Papers
Scope and Contents
The Albert A. Likhanov Papers contain a bound photocopy of a manuscript for the book published in the United States under the title Shadows Across the Sun.
- Likhanov, Alʹbert Anatolʹevich (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Albert Likhanov is a renowned Russian children's book author.
Language of Materials
The collection consist of a bound photocopy of a manuscript for one title by Albert Likhanov.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Albert Likhanov.
- Authors, Russian -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, Russian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soviet Union -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Albert A. Likhanov Papers, undated
- David E Byer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- January 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
- July 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library