Sister Eleanor L. Lindstrom (Inga) Papers
Scope and Contents
The papers contains 25 ink illustrations for the picture book The Twenty-Four Days Before Christmas, written by Madeline L'Engle and illustrated by Inga.
- circa 1964
- Inga (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
The book is published with the name of the illustrator described as "Inga".
Language of Materials
The papers consist of 25 ink illustrations for one picture book.
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Christmas stories Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sister Eleanor L. Lindstrom (Inga) Papers, circa 1979
- David E Byer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- July 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.