Laura Purdie Salas Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains typescripts, correspondence, page proofs, F&Gs, and related material for the creation of five titles written by Laura Purdie Salas.
- 2003-2013, undated
- Salas, Laura Purdie (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Laura Purdie Salas was born October 15, 1966. She grew up in Florida, and currently lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She has written over 125 children's books. In addition to writing, she speaks at conferences and mentors writers.
1.25 Cubic Feet (1 record carton)
Language of Materials
The Laura Purdie Salas Papers contain production material for five published title.
Collection is arranged alphabetically by title.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Laura Purdie Salas
- Authors, American -- 21st century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Books -- Juvenile poetry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's poetry, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Nature -- Juvenile poetry Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stories in rhyme Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Laura Purdie Salas Papers, 2003-2013, undated
- Caitlin Marineau
- September 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.