Children's Literature Research Collections, Curator Karen Nelson Hoyle records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains CLRC department and curator's files from the 1950s through Karen Nelson Hoyle's tenure as curator, including correspondence, administrative files, photographs, and ephemera.
- 1953 - 2008
- University of Minnesota. Children's Literature Research Collection (Organization)
- Kerlan, Irvin, 1912-1963 (Person)
- Hoyle, Karen Nelson (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is stored off-site. Please contact staff for more information regarding access.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
90 Linear Feet (87 record cartons, one oversize box)
Language of Materials
Records reflect collection and administrative records during Karen Nelson Hoyle's tenure as the Children's Literature Research Collection curator.
This collection is unprocessed. Please contact staff for more information.
- Administrative records Subject Source: Local sources
- Children's literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Library administration Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Special libraries -- Collection development Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's Literature Research Collections, Curator Karen Nelson Hoyle Records, 1953-2008
- Lisa Calahan
- September 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library