Chris Raschka Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection includes a paint and cardboard stick puppet of the character Moosey-Moose, created by Chris Raschka.
- circa 2015
- Raschka, Christopher (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Chris Raschka is a Caldecott Award-winning illustrator. He was born March 6, 1959 in Pennsylvania, and graduated from St. Olaf College in Minnesota with a degree in biology. He lives in New York City.
Language of Materials
Chris Raschka is an illustrator and writer who wrote Moosey Moose. The collection includes a paint and cardboard stick puppet.
Gift of Chris Raschka
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Moose -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chris Raschka Papers, circa 2015
- CLRC staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library