Linda Trice Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains typescripts, flyers, reviews, and miscellaneous material for the picture book Kenya's Word.
- 2000 - 2006
- Trice, Linda (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Linda Trice was born in Brooklyn, NY, and earned degrees from Howard University and Columbia University. She has written both fiction and non-fiction for children, and lives in Sarasota, FL.
Language of Materials
Collection contains typescripts and material for one children's book.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Linda Trice.
- Authors, American -- 21st century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- English language -- Adjective -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Picture books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Linda Trice Papers, 2004-2006
- Caitlin Marineau
- October 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library