Terry Hokenson Papers
Scope and Contents
Collection contains corrected typescripts and some pre-book-creation material for The Winter Road by Terry Hokenson.
- Hokenson, Terry, 1948- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Terry Hokenson was born January 16, 1948 abd grew up in Texas and Minnesota. He has worked as both a carpenter and attorney, and The Winter Road was his first book. He lives in Minneapolis, MN.
.4 Cubic Feet (1 hollinger box)
Language of Materials
Contains typescripts for one title written by Terry Hokenson.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Terry Hokenson.
- Airplane crash survival -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Canada -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Wilderness survival -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young adult fiction, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young adult literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Terry Hokenson Papers, 1996-2004, undated
- Caitlin Marineau
- October 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library