Blythe Woolston Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains typescripts, corrected typescripts, and research for three titles by Blythe Woolston. The bulk of the material is related to The Freak Observer, with one typescript each for two other works: Black Helicopters and Catch and Release.
- 2008-2010, undated
- Woolston, Blythe (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Blythe Woolston was born and currently lives in Montana and attended Montana State University Bozeman. She has written several young adult novels, of which her debut was The Freak Observer.
.5 Cubic Feet (2 hollinger boxes)
Language of Materials
Contains typescripts and research for 3 titles.
Arranged alphabetically by title.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Blythe Woolston.
- Authors, American -- 21st century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Death -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Post-traumatic stress disorder -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sisters -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young adult fiction, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Young adult literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Blythe Woolston Papers, 2008-2010, undated
- Caitlin Marineau
- October 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library