Janette Rallison Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains typescripts, manuscript pages, page proofs, and correspondence for seven titles by Janette Rallison published between 2002 and 2009.
- Creation: 2000 - 2008
- Rallison, Janette, 1966- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Janette Rallison was born in 1966 and grew up in Pullman, Washington. She attended Brigham Young University, and currently lives in Chandler Arizona with her family. In addition to her Young Adult works published under her real name, Rallison has published fantasy novels under the name C.J. Hill, and for adults under the name Sierra St. James.
2.5 Cubic Feet (2 record carton)
Language of Materials
Contains drafts and production material for 7 titles by Janette Rallison.
Collection guide arranged alphabetically by title.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Janette Rallison.
translation missing: en.enumerations.subject_term_type.Topical
Genre / Form
- Acting -- Juvenile fiction
- Actors -- Juvenile fiction
- Authors, American -- 21st century
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Cancer -- Juvenile fiction
- Dating (social customs) -- Juvenile fiction
- Fairy godmothers -- Juvenile fiction
- High schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Young adult fiction, American
- Janette Rallison Papers, 2000-2008
- Caitlin Marineau
- October 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- October 2016: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library