Gil Miret Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains 13 ink illustrations for Moki, illustrated by Gil Miret and written by Grace Jackson Penney.
- circa 1997
- Miret, Gil (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Gil Miret was an artist and illustrator. He illustrated numerous books for children, including Moki.
.15 Cubic Feet (1 flat box)
Language of Materials
The collection contains ink illustrations for one children's book.
- Cheyenne Indians -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gil Miret Papers, circa 1997
- Caitlin Marineau
- April 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- April 2017: Collection reprocessed and finding aid updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library