Eloise Wilkin Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a pencil and ink paste-up dummy for Good Morning and Good Night, by Jane Werner Watson and illustrated by Eloise Wilkin.
- circa 1948
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Illustrator Eloise Wilkin was born in 1904 in Rochester, New York. She is especially well known for her illustrations for Little Golden Books. She died in 1987.
Language of Materials
Contains a dummy for one title illustrated by Eloise Wilkin.
- Bedtime -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature -- Illustrations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustration of books -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Illustrators -- United States Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Eloise Wilkin Papers, circa 1948
- Caitlin Marineau
- June 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.