Indian Storytelling Cloth
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a single hand-painted textile featuring writing and images, telling a story about Hindu deities.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
.15 Cubic Feet (1 flat box)
Language of Materials
Contains a hand-painted cloth
- Hindu gods Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- paintings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Indian Storytelling Cloth
- CLRC staff
- June 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library