Judith Erickson Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains an original, hand-made book about the dog Liliput, illustrated with original photographs taken in the West Bank neighborhood of Minneapolis, as well as photocopies of the book with notes. The collection also cover proofs of the jacket for the picture-book adaptation of the original story, titled Liliput: A True Story about a Time, a Place, and a Very Small Dog, set in Minneapolis.
- Erickson, Judith (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Judith Erickson is the author of the book Liliput. She lives in Indianapolis, IN.
.3 Cubic Feet (1 flat box)
Language of Materials
Contains material related to a non-fiction self-published book for children by Judith Erickson.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Judith Erickson.
- Authors, American -- 21st century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cedar-Riverside Area (Minneapolis, Minn.) -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dogs -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minnesota -- Juvenile literature Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Picture books Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Judith Erickson Papers
- Caitlin Marineau
- April 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- June 2020: Description updated by Caitlin Marineau.
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Children's Literature Research Collections Collecting Area
Suite 113, Elmer L. Andersen Library