Mildred Kantrowitz Papers
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a corrected typescript for the picture book Maxie. The book was writted by Mildred Kantrowitz and illustrated by Emily Arnold McCully.
- circa 1970
- Kantrowitz, Mildred (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
Biographical / Historical
Mildred Kantrowitz is the author of multiple books for children, including the picture books Maxie and Willy Bear.
Language of Materials
The collection contains one typescript for a picture book writed by Mildred Kantrowitz.
- Authors, American -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's literature, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Children's stories, American Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Loneliness -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Old age -- Juvenile fiction Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mildred Kantrowitz Papers, circa 1970
- Caitlin Marineau
- December 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description