John E. Aho papers
Papers of John E. Aho consist of an income and expense ledger for the Source of Light Temperance Society (Valon Lahdeof) of Eveleth, Minnesota.
- Aho, John E. (Person)
Language of Materials
Finnish, includes English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 linear inch
- Aho, John
- Finnish Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minnesota Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Source of Light Temperance Society
- Temperance societies Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area