American Arabic Association (AMARA) records
Records (1969-1981) of the American Arabic Association, a cultural and charitable organization, consist mainly of program announcements for meetings.
- American Arabic Association. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
The American Arabic Association is a non-sectarian cultural and charitable organization dedicated to improvement of relations between the United States and Arabic-speaking countries.
2 Linear Feet
- Arab Americans -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Disaster relief -- Italy. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Earthquakes -- Italy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- National Italian-American Day. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the American Arabic Association (AMARA) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area