Armenian Cultural Organization of Minnesota records
Organizational files and correspondence, records of donations, membership cards, accounting documents, program brochures and fliers, includes some print (books, newsletters, notecards).
- Armenian Cultural Organization of Minnesota (Organization)
Language of Materials
English and Armenian
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Founded in 1980, the Armenian Cultural Organization of Minnesota aims to promote Armenian culture in the Upper Midwest. It organizes and sponsors cultural activities of the Armenian Americans in the Midwest, and also engages prominently in humanitarian aid to Armenia in times of need (for instance following the disastrous earthquake in Armenia in 1988.
10 Linear Feet
- Armenian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Armenian Cultural Organization of Minnesota Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Armenian Cultural Organization of Minnesota
- Community life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Religious life Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English