Circolo Culturale Italiano di Baltimora (Baltimore, Maryland) records
The Circolo Culturale Italiano di Baltimora was founded in 1955 by Dr. Raffaele Canevaro, Helen F. Knipp, and Dr. Regina Soria for those interested in Italian culture. Records (ca. 1940-1970) contain correspondence; financial records; membership lists; flyers; and announcements. Also included are newspaper clippings and correspondence relating to the Italian-American Committee of the National War Fund.
- Circolo Culturale Italiano di Baltimora (Baltimore, Md.). (Organization)
Language of Materials
Italian and English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 Linear foot
- Italian Americans -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Circolo Culturale Italiano di Baltimora (Baltimore, Maryland) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area