John Chegensky papers
John Chegensky was active in the Ukrainian American community. Papers (1950-1965) of Chegensky include correspondence and materials pertaining to the Union of the Ukrainian Community Centers in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, the Ukrainian Canadian Committee, and the Ukrainian Self-Reliance League of Canada.
- Chegensky, John. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
2.5 linear inches
- Ukrainian Canadian Committee. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainian Self-Reliance League of Canada. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainians -- Canada -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Union of Ukrainian Community Centers (Winnipeg, Manitoba). Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area