Cooperative Trading Association, New York records
Collection — Folder: 1
Records (1928-1930) of the Co-operative Trading Association (N.Y.) consist of a membership certificate and a stock certificate.
- Co-operative Trading Association (N.Y.). (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
1 linear inch
- Cooperative societies -- New York. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans -- New York. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area