Italian Book Company (New York) records
Papers (1911-1930) of the Italian Book Company, New York consist of office records; coorespondence with other publishers; affidavits concerning litigation; and sheet music and lyrics collected and/or published by the company.
- Italian Book Company, New York. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
5 linear inches
- Italian American publishers and publishing. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- New York. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Songs and music. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English