Italian Flood Relief Committee (St. Paul, Minnesota) records
Records (1952) of the Italian Flood Relief Committee (St. Paul, Minn.) include correspondence; minutes; and news releases. The Committee was created to raise funds for aid to Po River flood victims and was composed of representatives of St. Paul Italian organizations and Catholic Churches.
- Italian Flood Relief Committee (Saint Paul, Minn.). (Organization)
Language of Materials
English and Italian
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 linear inch
- Church work with disaster victims. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Disaster relief -- Italy. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Floods -- Italy -- Po River. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English