John Jerich papers
Papers (1908-) of editor John Jerich (1894-1973) consist of correspondence, photographs, publications, newspaper clippings, enlistment records, and certificates.
- Jerich, John, 1894-1973. (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
John Jerich (1894-1973) was a Slovenian American editor. He edited the Slovene American newspapers "Novi Svet," "Baragova Pratika," and "Amerikanski Slovenec."
3.5 Linear Feet
- Editors. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ethnic press Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Slovene Americans. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Slovene-American newspapers. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area