Virginia and Francis Kajencki papers
Collection consists of a volume entitled "El Paso - West Texas Outpost of Polish Heritage. A report on the successful effort by Colonel and Mrs. Francis C. Kajencki in organizing the General Casimir Pulaski Society of the Polish National Allliance of North America, in El Paso, Texas (1959-1960)." Lodge No. 3155 - El Paso of the PNA. Included are also newspaper clippings regarding charitable work of Virginia Kajencki.
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
2.5 linear inches
- Charity Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fraternal organizations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish National Alliance of the United States of North America Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area