Alexander Kajkowski papers
Collection consists of memoranda, news releases, speeches, and published materials regarding Polish American and Polish affairs; the Polish Government in Exile; and also correspondence with members of the Polish Government in Exile in London and other political figures from the United States, Great Britain, and with representatives of exile organizations of other European nationalities. Included are materials from the Katyn Memorial Fund Committee.
- Kajkowski, Alexander (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Alexander Kajkowski served as the U.S. representative for the London-based Polish Government in Exile from 1979 to 1991.
2 Linear Feet
Collection was donated by Alexander Kajkowski in 1993. It was processed in July 2015 by Katie McCormick.
- Anti-Communist Movements Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Exile Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Political activity Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States -- Foreign Relations Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Alexander Kajkowski papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area