Michael Kudanowicz papers
Papers (1949-1974) of Rev. Michael Kudanowicz consist of stamps, envelopes, and letterheads of various Ukrainian Plast (Scout) Youth organizations of the United States and Canada and their activities; material pertaining to the Ukrainian National Association 28th Convention; commemorative buttons and ribbons of the Catholic and Orthodox Eastern Churches of America; and miscellaneous programs and flyers on activities of the Ukrainian community of Rochester, N.Y.
- Kudanowicz, Michael. (Person)
Language of Materials
Ukrainian and English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Rev. Michael Kudanowicz served various parishes including St. Mary Protectoress Church (Rochester, N.Y.), Sts. Volodymyr and Olga Ukrainian Orthodox Church (St. Paul, Minn.), St. Michael's Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Minneapolis, Minn.), and St. George's Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Minneapolis, Minn.).
5 linear inches
- Scouts and scouting. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainian Americans -- New York -- Rochester. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainian Americans -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainians -- Canada -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Youth -- Societies and clubs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English