Vytautas F. Beliajus papers
Event programs; brochures containing sheet music (folk songs) and descriptions of dances; a copy of an article by Constance Fisher about the "Institute on Judaism" which took place in Mount Zion Temple in St. Paul, Minnesota on November 17, 1947; three circular letters written by Vytautas Finadar Zereni-Beliajus in Fairhope, Alabama in 1943-1944.. Also included are photographs of Vytautas Finadar Beliajus.
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 linear inch
- Folk art Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Folk dancing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Jewish Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lithuanian Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Music Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area