Aili Bell papers
Two copies of the play "Misiska" by Aili R. Bell in Finnish and in English (translated by Richard A. Impola). The play, depicting the immigration and remigration of a Finnish woman, is set in Rock Springs, WyomingY in 1908 and in Savo, Finland in the 1930s.
Language of Materials
English and Finnish
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room. However, copying of the collection materials is prohibited.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law. Copying of materials from this collection is prohibited.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 linear inch
- Bell, Aili R. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish American women Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans -- Wyoming -- Rock Springs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish theater Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women dramatists Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area