Dmytro Fodchuk papers
Papers (1968-1969) of Dmytro Fodchuk include correspondence; newspaper clippings; leaflets; newspapers; programs; and published materials. Much of the collection pertains to Ukrainian social activities in the United States and Canada.
- Fodchuk, Dmytro. (Person)
Language of Materials
Ukrainian and English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Dmytro Fodchuk is prominent in the Ukrainian community of Toronto, Canada.
1 Linear foot
- Ukrainian Americans -- Social life and customs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainians -- Canada -- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area