Mary Golobitsh papers
Papers (1945-1963) of Mary Golobitsh, a Slovenian immigrant from Joliet, Illinois, whose husband Anton operated a grocery store, consist of letters to and from her niece, Ana Sklandar in Yugoslavia. Many of the letters describe the life of Slovenian immigrants in America.
- Golobitsch, Mary. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
2.5 linear inches
- Slovene Americans -- Illinois -- Joliet. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Mary Golobitsh papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English