Arne Halonen papers
Papers (1939-1986) of Arne Halonen comprise newspaper clippings of him and his wife, Irene, the Finnish Relief Drive in Minnesota, and Finnish organizational activities in Minnesota and California, along with clippings of a newspaper column written by Halonen. Also included are a booklet by Halonen entitled "Minnesota's Help to Finland," and photographs of him and a Minneapolis choral group directed by Irene Halonen, as well as corresondence from Ester Larsen and newspaper clippings collected by Larsen about choral and symphonic concerts.
- Halonen, Arne. (Person)
Language of Materials
English and Finnish
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
2 linear inches
- Choral societies -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans -- California -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans -- Minnesota -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Civilian relief -- Finland. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English