Maija Lipponen papers
Papers (1964-1968; n.d.) of Maija Lipponen consist of three scrapbooks containing typescripts; newspaper clippings of her poems; and newspaper clippings of articles (some by Lipponen) about the Finnish Workers' Education Club (Lake Worth, Fla.) and other radical Finnish interests and activities.
- Lipponen, Maija. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Maija Lipponen was a Minnesota Finnish radical activist who spent her retirement in Lake Worth, Fla.
1.5 linear inches
- Finnish American socialists Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans -- Florida -- Lake Worth -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans -- Florida -- Lake Worth. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English