Aino Maki papers
Papers (1920-1973) of Aino Maki consist of photographs of key figures in the Central Cooperative Exchange (later the Central Cooperative Wholesale) of Superior, Wis., as well as cooperative training classes from the 1920s and 1930s. Also included is an addition to Maki's family history.
- Maki, Aino. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
1 linear inch
- Cooperative societies -- Wisconsin -- Superior. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish Americans -- Wisconsin -- Superior. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Genealogy. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area