Mario Manzardo papers
Papers (1967-1977) of Mario Manzardo consist of articles on the Pullman, Roseland, and Kensington neighborhoods of Chicago, Illinois (ca. 1920s and 1930s); articles on labor history (ca. 1890-1930s); book reviews; ephemera from labor, political, and community activities in Chicago (ca. 1960s-1970s). Many articles are typescripts; clippings are mainly from the South End Reporter (Chicago, Illinois) and Hyde Park Herald.
- Manzardo, Mario. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
10 linear inches
Collection was processed and described by Oana Capatina in 2018.
- Community life -- Illinois -- Chicago. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Illinois -- Chicago Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Labor unions -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Neighborhood -- Illinois -- Chicago. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Mario Manzardo papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area