Lillian J. Miciak papers
Papers (1960-1976) of Lillian J. (Nemeroski) Miciak, an attorney, contain correspondence, newspapers and newspaper clippings, photographs, reports, and scrapbooks. Materials pertain to her activities and to the Polish community in the Hollywood, Florida, area.
- Miciak, Lillian J. (Person)
Language of Materials
English and Polish
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Lillian J. (Nemeroski) Miciak, an attorney, was active in the Miami and Hollywood, Florida, Polish community. She was active in the Polish American Congress, both nationally and in the Florida division, the Millenium Culture Series, the Miami Polish American Club, and retained membership in the Polish Roman Catholic Union of America, Soc. #753, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
14 linear inches
- Lawyers. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Americans -- Florida -- Hollywood. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Polish Americans -- Florida -- Miami -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Lillian J. Miciak papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English