Teresa Esposito papers
Papers (1956) of Teresa Esposito include clippings and brochures pertaining to the Cassino Orphanage (Italy) and to a cruise to Italy; photographs of the Cassino Orphanage dedication, and OSIA members on the cruise; a button and ribbon, and stamps.
- Esposito, Teresa. (Person)
Language of Materials
Italian and English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Teresa Esposito has been a member of the Order Sons of Italy in America, Elm City Ladies Lodge No. 1757 (New Haven, Conn.) since 1936. She traveled with a OSIA group to tour Italy in 1956. The party, which included OSIA national leaders, stopped at Cassino to dedicate an orphanage to which the Order contributed over five hundred dollars.
2 linear inches
- Italian Americans -- Charities. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Connecticut -- New Haven -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Orphanages -- Italy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Teresa Esposito papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area