Bruno S. Giuffrida papers
Giuffrida's collection of Order Sons of Italy in America materials consists of materials on the 1985 and 1987 Supreme Conventions; Supreme correspondence (1985-1987); information relating to various OSIA committees and programs; material on the California Grand Convention, 1985; and the New York and Connecticut Grand Conventions (1986). Photographs and newspaper clippings are included.
- Giuffrida, Bruno S. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Bruno S. Giuffrida served as National President of Order Sons of Italy in America from 1985 to 1987, and as Grand Venerable of the California Grand Lodge from 1963 to 1967.
1.5 Linear Feet
- Italian Americans -- California -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Connecticut -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- New York (State) -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area