Josephine M. Falco papers
The Josephine M. Falco Order Sons of Italy in America collection (1940-1981) consists of books on Grand Lodge statutes (1940), rituals (1957), and Constitution and Supreme Laws (1962). Also included are Massachusetts Grand Lodge convention books (1973-1981), miscellaneous correspondence, materials pertaining to a Grand Lodge-USO project to send cookies to troops in Vietnam (1966), to March of Dimes Walkathon (1977), to Falco's tenure as President of the OSIA Massachusetts Grand Lodge Benfit Insurance Corporation, correspondence and booklets relating to the Fernald League for Retarded Children (1973-1978), newspaper clippings, and photographs.
- Falco, Josephine M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Mainly in English; a few items in Italian
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Josephine M. Falco served as Supreme Recording Secretary of the Order Sons of Italy in America (1985-1988). She was also 2nd Assistant Grand Venerable of the OSIA Massachusetts Grand Lodge (1977-1983) and Grand Recording Secretary of that Lodge.
6 linear inches
- Insurance, Fraternal -- Massachusetts. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Charities. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Massachusetts -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soldiers -- Recreation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Josephine M. Falco papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English