Order Sons of Italy in America, Monsignor Louis Pioletti Lodge No. 2577 (Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota) records
Records of the OSIA Monsignor Louis F. Pioletti Lodge No. 2577 consist of meeting minutes (1985-1986), an officer list (1985), correspondence (1985-1988), a charter dinner program (1985), an installation dinner program (1987), and style show programs (1987, 1988).
- Order Sons of Italy in America. Monsignor Louis Pioletti Lodge No. 2577 (Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minn.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Monsignor Louis Pioletti was a Catholic priest who served the Italian community in St. Paul, Minn. for many years. The OSIA Pioletti Lodge No. 2577 is the fourth lodge created in Minnesota since 1922, and the first OSIA lodge in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and Saint Paul).
1 linear inch
- Italian Americans -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Order Sons of Italy in America, Monsignor Louis Pioletti Lodge No. 2577 (Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English