Order Sons of Italy in America, Hartford Lodge No. 333 (Connecticut) records
Records (1939-1966) of the Order Sons of Italy in America, Hartford Lodge No. 333 (Conn.) consist of a minute book (1939-1949), a certificate citing the lodge for attaining its membership quota (1966), a 1940 edition of the by-laws booklet, information on the OSIA National Home drive (1950s), several decals, two cloth banners, and a canvas banner.
- Order Sons of Italy in America. Hartford Lodge #333 (Conn.). (Organization)
Language of Materials
English and Italian
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
The Order Sons of Italy in America, Fratellonza Lodge No. 333 was founded in Hartford (Conn.) in 1915 and later changed its name to Hartford Lodge No. 333 by 1939.
3 linear inches
- Italian Americans -- Connecticut -- Hartford -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Order Sons of Italy in America, Hartford Lodge No. 333 (Connecticut) records.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area