Michael A. Rivisto papers
Michael A. Rivisto was State President of Order Sons of Italy in America (OSIA) Northwest Lodge (1965-1967). Collection includes information on Supreme and Grand Lodge committees regarding scholarship and cultural programs, lodge formation, and membership, federation, Cooley's Anemia, Birth Defects, and immigration reform. The Northwest Lodge includes Idaho, Washington, and portions of Oregon. It was founded in 1929.
- Rivisto, Michael A. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
2 linear inches
- Charities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Idaho -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Oregon -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Italian Americans -- Washington (State) -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- People with disabilities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Michael A. Rivisto papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area