Pentti Raunio papers
Papers (1938) of Pentti Raunio consists of a handwritten manuscript of his unpublished novel, ISA. Raunio came to the United States in the late 1930s at the invitation of the Finnish Workers Federation to direct drama and theatre courses in various Finnish communities.
- Raunio, Pentti. (Person)
Language of Materials
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
2.5 linear inches
- Ethnic theater. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish American authors. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finnish American theater Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Pentti Raunio papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area