Andrew Rolik papers
Papers (1919-1975) of Rev. Andrew Rolik consist of his typescripts, poetry, various church publications (including jubilee programs from Evangelical Lutheran churches in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, and Muskegon, Michigan), and sheet music.
- Rolik, Andrew. (Person)
Language of Materials
Mainly in Slovak; some English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
An Evangelical Lutheran minister, Rev. Andrew Rolik was ordained after coming to the United States in 1909. He served Slovak Lutheran Churches in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan.
5 linear inches
- Lutheran Church -- Clergy. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sheet music. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Slovak Americans -- Religion. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Andrew Rolik papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area