Yar Slavutych papers
Papers (1965-1975) of Yar Slavutych (1918- ) consist of programs and unpublished articles concerning Ukrainians in Canada.
- Slavutych, Yar, 1918- (Person)
Language of Materials
Ukrainian and English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
An author and educator, Yar Slavutych (1918- ) was born in Blahodatne, Ukraine. He came to the United States following WWII, and completed his education at the University of Pennsylvania. He then taught college, contributed to many publications, wrote poetry and other works, and was active in Ukrainian American and Ukrainian-Canadian organizations.
1 linear inch
- Authors. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College teachers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ukrainians -- Canada. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Yar Slavutych papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English
Collecting Area Details
Contact The Immigration History Research Center Archives Collecting Area