Dimitri Tselos papers
The papers (1921-1980) of Dimitri Tselos consist of his writings on art and architecture; book reviews; and articles in the Greek-American press. Papers also reflect his involvement with various Greek American organizations and activities. Included are correspondence, photographs, programs, clippings, and published materials pertaining to the Hellenic Professional Society of Illinois, the Hellenic Students Association, the Greek Students Association "Plato," and the American Friends of Greece, as well as others.
- Tselos, Dimitri, 1901- (Person)
Language of Materials
English and Greek
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
Dimitri Tselos (b. 1901) was a professor of art history at the University of Minnesota, with specialties in Byzantine, Early Medieval, and Modern Art.
7 linear inches
- Art, Byzantine. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Art, Medieval. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Greek Americans -- Illinois Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Greek Americans -- Minnesota. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Greek Americans -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Dimitri Tselos papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English