Francis C. Turmezei papers
Papers (1950-1977) of the Rev. Francis C. Turmezei, a Hungarian American priest, consist of writings; personal papers; poetry; a box of Hungarian picture postcard records; film of Hungary; and two cans of Hungarian soil. Turmezei taught education at the College of St. Thomas (St. Paul, Minn.).
Language of Materials
Hungarian and English
Open for use in the Elmer L. Andersen Library reading room.
OWNERSHIP & LITERARY RIGHTS
This collection may be protected by the Copyright Law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code). It is the user's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and to obtain all necessary permissions prior to the reproduction, publication, or other use of any portion of these materials. Researchers may quote from the collection under the fair use provision of the copyright law.
For further information regarding the copyright, please contact the IHRCA.
6 Linear Feet
- Catholic Church -- Clergy Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College teachers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Educators. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hungarian Americans -- Minnesota -- Saint Paul. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Inventory of the Francis C. Turmezei papers.
- IHRC Archives
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding Aid in English